This episode of the GRC Red Flag Series features Michael Rasmussen – GRC Pundit & Analyst from GRC 20/20 Research LLC, Anja Ugedahl – Head of Business Performance Management from Sparebank 1 Nord-Norge, and Owe Lie-Bjelland – Director GRC Solutions from Corporater on the topic “G(P)RC – How GRC Drives Performance in Banking & Finance.”
Through the fireside chat and panel discussion, the session unpacks the interconnectedness of risk and objectives in the financial services organization that drives the demand for a 360° contextual awareness of GRC in the context of Performance.
Watch the replay to gain insights into the following:
- What are the challenges the financial service firms are facing?
- What’s more at risk? Not having a model or having an inaccurate model?
- How to use our left and right brain in risk management?
- What is GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance)?
- From the GRC Perspective, how does Corporater engage and help financial services firms?
- What is the relationship between GRC and Performance? How should financial service organizations approach GRC?
- What are the challenges Sparebank 1 Nord-Norge faces from a business perspective?
- How do financial service organizations approach the disconnect between the GRC and Performance?
- How do organizations develop and cultivate the culture of integrating governance, performance, risk, and compliance (GPRC)?
Click here to discover Corporater business solutions for governance, performance, risk, and compliance (GPRC).