Corporater is a global software company that enables organizations to manage their governance, performance, risk, and compliance (GPRC) on a single platform. Corporater was founded in 2000. The company is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway, and has ten offices around the globe, serving 450+ customers in over 50 countries. Our blue chip client base includes companies such as HSBC, Johnson & Johnson, AON, Wintershall, Deutsche Telekom, and others. Our customers stay with us year after year as the platform continues to bring value for their business. (Our annual gross customer retention is between 92-95%.) Corporater is a bootstrapped company.
Corporater is in Gartner MQ (Magic Quadrant) for Strategic CPM (Corporate Performance Management) and is recognized by top industry analysts in industry studies and analyst reports.
Corporater is recognized in the following reports:
- Gartner 2021 Competitive Landscape: Integrated Risk Management
- Gartner 2021 Market Guide for Technologies Supporting a Digital Twin of an Organization
- Medici & EY 2020 RegTech Top 21
- Gartner 2018 Market Guide for Technologies Supporting a DTO
- Gartner 2018 Market Guide for Corporate Financial Planning Applications
- Gartner 2016 Critical Capabilities for Strategic Corporate Performance Management Solutions
- Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Corporate Performance Management Solutions
Corporater has a global partner network and works closely with selected partners to deliver trusted software solutions to customers worldwide. Our Corporater Partner Program is designed for many different types of organizations ranging from consulting to sales and IT partners / system integrators (SIs).
Corporater is a purpose-driven company. We use our gains to support various social impact initiatives aimed to make lasting positive social change and improve the quality of life of those in need. Click here to learn more about our social impact initiatives.