Gartner features Corporater in the Market Guide for Technologies Supporting a DTO
Corporater is featured in the Gartner’s marketing guide for technologies supporting a digital twin of an organization (DTO) in its issue published on July 2018 “Market Guide for Technologies Supporting a DTO”.
Corporater was one of the software vendors supporting a DTO with a business operating system background. The Gartner marketing guide captured the functionalities, capabilities and the benefits of the Corporater Business Management PlatformTM.
On getting featured in the Gartner’s market guide, Tor Inge Vasshus (CEO & Founder of Corporater) made the following statement:
- Destination – connecting the business to its destination (strategic destination)
- Map – the plan of getting you to the destination
- performance – how are we performing on our journey towards the destination
- Situation – awareness where we define the risks and are prepared to take mitigating actions to stay in control
- Decision – support informed decision making with accurate information of your business
Corporater’s DTO offering is called “Corporater Business Management PlatformTM” – a platform that combines the business functions like strategy, performance management, process management, business intelligence and analytics, risk management, operations, project and portfolio management. All in one DTO platform.”
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.