The summit’s keynote speech will be delivered by David Blunt, Head of Conduct Specialists, FCA. The event focuses on the key issues that all regulated firms need to get the grip with, whether they are asset managers and insurers who are finalizing their implementation projects prior to coming within the ambit of the SMCR, or banks that are already within the scope of SMCR. The event will also address the needs of senior executives in all FCA and PRA regulated firms.
Corporater is proud to sponsor the one-day summit – ‘Key Issues and Developments in the Senior Managers and Certification Regime’, held at London.
You will learn
The agenda will tackle the key issues from a very practical perspective and will include the following few issues:
- Practical challenges that banks have encountered in implementing the SMCR to date
- Managing an FCA investigation and mitigating reputational risk
- Onboarding new senior managers in light of the SMCR
- Re-engineering MIS to provide senior managers with the information they need to discharge their SMCR responsibilities
- Effective mechanisms for identifying assessing and recording breaches of the Conduct Rules
Visit Corporater at Key Issues and Developments in the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
As one of the main sponsors of the event, Corporater will showcase our flexible, configurable technology platform, which provides regime automation and reasonable steps management, all in one technology solution.
If you are interested in addressing The Senior Managers & Certification Regime with a technology solution and you are attending this event, the Corporater team would be very happy to meet and demonstrate our solution.