The International City and County Manager’s Association (ICMA) Annual Conference brings together the foremost experts and resources in local government management. This once a year event provides its over 3,500 attendees with opportunities to learn about tools, tips, information, and resources – as well as numerous opportunities for professional and personal renewal and networking with peers.
In addition to daily keynote sessions, educational and Solutions Track sessions, roundtable discussions, ICMA University workshops and forums, field demonstrations, and numerous demonstrations of technology applications, ICMA’s Annual Conference also offers new opportunities to help ensure career-long learning. Participants hear about the innovative ideas and practical strategies to deal with the challenges facing local governments today.
Corporater @ ICMA, Kansas City:
If you are interested in learning how top city managers and county managers:
- Achieve measurable results
- Improve performance
- Increase accountability
- Improve transparency
- Create strategic alignment
- Improve citizen engagement
Top 5 reasons to attend the 102nd ICMA Annual Conference:
- The ICMA Conference is the foremost professional development opportunity for local government managers
- Top rated educational sessions
- World-renowned speakers
- Meet and mingle with the people who “speak your language” and face the same challenges day to day that you do. You will come away with the experiences of real lessons learned, dozens of ideas, and innovative solutions that you and your team can use immediately
- World-class Exhibit Hall: with Innovative products and services to make your job easier
Plan to spend 10 minutes at Corporater’s booth #715 to see real-life examples from top-performing cities and counties. Reserve your time slot now!