On 21st February 2018, Corporater is proud to sponsor the upcoming one day seminar ‘Implementation of the Extension of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime Summit’, held at Grange City Hotel, London.
The summit’s keynote speech will be delivered by David Blunt, Head of Conduct Specialists, FCA covering the proposed transitional arrangements and implementation timetable. In addition, the event’s focus will address the needs of c-suite executives in those institutions that are due to fall within the remit of the extended Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR), including investment firms, financial advisors, trading firms, insurance companies and consumer credit firms.
The summit will be of particular interest to heads of the Senior Managers & Certification Regime programmes, heads of compliance, heads of operations, heads of legal, heads of internal audit and heads of training and education, as well as members of the advisory community, such as lawyers and accountants.
You will learn
The agenda will tackle the key issues from a very practical perspective and will include the following few issues:
- The FCA’s proposed transitional arrangements and implementation timetable
- Practical implications of the proposed transitional and conversion arrangements set out in CP17/40 and 17/41
- Whistle-blowing and the SM regime
- SMR responsibilities under MiFID II
- Impact of the SMR on HR and training
Visit Corporater at the Implementation of the Extension of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
As one of the main sponsors of the event, Corporater will showcase our flexible, configurable technology platform, which provides regime automation and reasonable steps management, all in one technology solution.
Corporater’s powerful solution provides ‘active management’ of regulatory responsibilities at senior manager, certification and conduct levels, through intelligent workflow, collaboration and risk management capabilities alongside the ability to connect to other underlying HR, compliance, legal, risk or programme management systems (as needed).
Our capabilities include:
- Dynamically produce Statements of Responsibility and Management Responsibility Maps automatically from the system data
- Integrate, manage and automate management information and processes across the Senior Manager, Certification and Conduct layers
- Leverage our governance and performance management capabilities to address a variety of reasonable steps challenges
- Map and actively manage the status of regulatory responsibilities for Senior Managers
- Check status of roles, responsibilities and functional allocations
- Manage the acceptance of roles and responsibilities
- Manage SMCR risks by creating and monitoring mitigation plans
If you are interested in addressing The Senior Managers & Certification Regime with a technology solution and you are attending this event, the Corporater team would be very happy to meet and demonstrate our solution.
Reserve a meeting with the Corporater team at this event, here: