A Conference in Strategy and Performance Management delivered by Dr. Robert KaplanJoin Corporater at the Palladium conference in Mumbai, presented by Dr. Robert S. Kaplan. The topic of the conference is ” Doing Great by Doing Good”. The conference will focus on the ground-breaking concept of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic impact and how this can be integrated into strategic planning and execution to ensure the organizations stay the course.
Dr. Kaplan, the Founder of Palladium and co-creator of concepts such as the balanced scorecard, the strategy-focused organization and the Kaplan-Norton framework – The Execution Premium Process™ will walk participants through the applicability of these methodologies in achieving Positive Impact. He will be joined on stage by other distinguished speakers from successful organizations worldwide describing what success looks like and how to achieve it.
SPEAKERS & TOPICS
Keynote Speech: Abhijit Pawar, Founder of AP GLOBALE and Delivering Change Foundation, Managing Director of Sakal Media Group
There will also be case study presentations on Leveraging Technology For Effective Strategy Management and Predicting Business Outcomes and a panel discussion on Innovative Financing for Positive Impact.
Who should attend
- The Conference is designed for strategy and performance management professionals with special emphasis on Senior leadership
- Members of the strategy management and social responsibility team
- Members of the extended strategy execution team – Country directors, business development managers and directors
- A good understanding of the Execution Premium Process™ – from definition of strategies that can be implemented, to translation of the strategies into actionable elements, and seamless alignment of the entire organization
- Thoughts on Inter-organizational and multi-actor alignment with external stakeholders for enhanced benefits for the organization
- The mechanism to link strategic objectives to continuous improvement programs and performance management
- Ways to address barriers to change and how to achieve transformational change in an organization
- Guideline on how to create superior value for your community and organization through Positive Impact Partnerships
Corporater as a Sponsor and an Exhibitor
Get first-hand knowledge about the Corporater Business Management Platform!
Corporater will showcase its revolutionary and agile Business Management Platform, that was featured in the Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Corporate Performance Management Solutions.
Corporater’s Business Management Platform enables organizations to align business units and processes, translate strategy into action, communicate the strategy across the organization and drive performance, without dependency on IT support team or a software vendor.
Ask Corporater experts to demonstrate how your pressing and challenging problems can be resolved using the Corporater Business Management Platform.
Reserve a one-on-one session with Corporater team!