Ahmed Abdul Salam Kazim
Ahmed is the Director of Strategy & Corp. Excellence at Dubai Customs. He is a doyen in Research & Studies, Surveys, Mystery Shopper, Strategic Planning and Corporate Performance Management including the Balanced Scorecard and Kaizen.
He is an expert in Foreign Trade Statistics for the Emirate of Dubai and has received the SHK. Rashid Award for Science Excellence and the SHK. Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart Government Award for Best Improvement Leader – Dubai Model.
He is the Chairman and a member of several committees and workgroups at local and international levels, such as:
- Chairman of the group for calculating the costs of government services – the Executive Council – Dubai Center Mode
- The technical team of the Security and Justice Committee – the Executive Council – Dubai
- The technical team of the Economic Development Committee – the Executive Council – Dubai
- The General Network of Government Communication – the Executive Council – Dubai
- A working group to follow-up and implement competitiveness indicators – Federal Customs Authority – FCA
- Management team to implement the Dubai Strategic Plan – a branch of economic development – the Executive Council – Dubai
- World Customs Organization- WCO Virtual Working Group on Customs Performance Management which discuss the following:
- RA-FIT (Revenue Administration Fiscal Information Tool)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) Customs-Performance Indicator Toolkit (C-PIT)
- World Bank Customs Assessment Trade Toolkit (CATT)
He also participated as a keynote speaker in several Forums, Conferences & Seminars at the local, regional and international levels, such as:
- A series of seminars, discussion forums and panel discussions of the Dubai Government Excellence Program – DGEP
- International Conferences in the Strategic Planning and Balanced Scorecard (Norton and Kaplan)
- Supply Chain Conferences
Ahmed hold a Bachelor degree in Business Administration and has 18 years of experience in this field. Ahmed Abdul Salam Kazim will share insights on strategy execution in the government sector during the roadshow event in Dubai.
Space is limited. Reserve your seat today!
To read more about the roadshow in Dubai, click here
To know more about the Future of Strategy Execution Roadshow 2017, click here