The summit’s keynote speech will be delivered by David Blunt, Head of Conduct Specialists, FCA on the preparation for the Extension of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime. In addition, the event’s main focus will be on the implementation of the extension of SM&CR for investment firms and first phase lessons learned from the Banking & Insurance sector.
Join Corporater at the upcoming event ‘Extension of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime’, held at Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, London.
- Overview of Summer Policy Statement from FCA
- Hear from Industry Speakers in Panels Discussions
- Benchmark SM&CR Compliance Procedures with Key Presentations
Visit Corporater at the Extension of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
As one of the sponsors of the event, Corporater will showcase our flexible, configurable technology platform, which provides regime automation and reasonable steps management, all in one technology solution.
Our capabilities include:
- Dynamically produce Statements of Responsibility and Management Responsibility Maps automatically from the system data
- Integrate, manage and automate management information and processes across the Senior Manager, Certification and Conduct layers
- Leverage our governance and performance management capabilities to address a variety of reasonable steps challenges
- Map and actively manage the status of regulatory responsibilities for Senior Managers
- Check the status of roles, responsibilities and functional allocations
- Manage the acceptance of roles and responsibilities
- Manage SMCR risks by creating and monitoring mitigation plans
Meet the Corporater team at this event by filling the form in the sidebar: