With over 350+ attendees, 50+ speakers and presenters, as well as a variety of interactive sessions, Corporate Risk Minds, co-located with Corporate Governance Compliance Strategies, is the largest industry gathering in D/A/CH region where SME and SMB decision makers from all major industry sectors bring together strategies, processes, and solutions to deliver a strategic and operational mix of case studies and discussion formats exchange challenges in risk management. Owe Lie-Bjelland, Director GRC Solutions at Corporater will be presenting on the topic “Effective Risks Management in the Digitalization Era”.
Join Corporater at the 7th Corporate Risk Minds 2019 in Berlin.
Core topics of Corporate Risk Minds 2019
- Discuss your risk strategy with risk managers from large corporates and SMEs, and learn how to establish risk management as a value driver in risk environments that are characterized by international differences and volatile markets
- Find out how your peers shape the operational interfaces and cooperation opportunities of supervisory and control functions and how you can sustainably anchor Risk Ownership & Culture
- Be a leader in GRC’s evolution in the context of digital transformation: Disruptive Technologies, Digital Workplace and Cyber Risk
- Share your approach to risk management along the supply chain and discuss how business continuity can work
- Exchange views on the latest risk simulation & risk aggregation tools in fast-changing business areas and models, and bring your Enterprise Risk Management up to date
- Develop approaches for the sustainable integration of risk management in a value-driven, actionable and ultimately resilient company, by taking advantage of predictive analytics
Watch Corporater at the main stage
Date: Tuesday, June 25
Time: 11:15 – 14:45
Presenter: Owe Lie-Bjelland, Director GRC Solutions
Topic: Effective Risks Management in the Digitalization Era
Room: IRM Cafe