Tor Inge VasshusFounder and CEO
Tor Inge Vasshus is an all-round Enterprise Performance Management professional:
- An experienced practitioner of management methodologies such as balanced scorecard
- Consultant and advisor to enterprises using these methodologies
- Dynamic speaker on performance management at conferences and universities worldwide
- An innovative software solution provider to enterprises that aspire performance excellence
Tor Inge’s career spans across several companies – two of which led to establishing Corporater :
- Statoil – an international energy company, where he held several key positions in the finance domain for over 12 years.
- SAS Institute- largest independent vendor in the BI market, where Tor Inge spent a couple of years managing its performance management solution portfolio.
Having lived through the effects of IT-controlled performance management solutions, Tor Inge had a vision to create software that could be run by business users. He founded Corporater in 2000.
Corporater’s product development portfolio receives Tor Inge’s direct attention – one of the key reasons why product development at Corporater is run by business users.
Social responsibility is another area of interest to Tor Inge. He is instrumental in several community development initiatives in Norway and elsewhere. The main focus of these initiatives is to offer sustainable solutions for people and communities, and to bring back hope and life. One such initiative is – A Better Life Now (www.abetterlifenow.net)
Tor Inge holds a master degree in Finance and Entrepreneurship from the University of Stavanger, Norway. He is a regular guest lecturer at the university.