Join Corporater at the Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit & Industry Awards (BTOES18) in Florida.
This summit is the largest gathering of progressive leadership-level executives within Business Transformation & Operational Excellence and forecasts over 850+ senior-level executives from leading major global corporations who are focused on Business Excellence, Business Transformation, Innovation Excellence, Productivity, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, Strategy, Change Management, Customer Experience, Lean Enterprise, Capability Excellence, Process Optimization & Process Management.
Watch Corporater at the main stage
Date: March 14 | Time: 13:50 – 14:20
Topic title: From Strategy into Action: What a Leader Should Know about Aligning Initiatives with Key Strategic Objectives Across the Organization
Tor Inge Vasshus
CEO of Corporater
As the CEO of a global software company, Tor Inge Vasshus has the unique opportunity to see strategy execution from two different viewpoints:
- from his role as an entrepreneurial executive creating an agile strategy and leading his company in its execution
- from the trenches (e.g., the devil is in the details) as hundreds of organizations have used his company’s software platform to enable the translation, alignment, and execution of their own strategies.
About 18 years ago, Tor Inge founded his software company with a passion to help organizations improve performance and his presentation draws upon examples of best practices that he has seen from companies around the world and from his own experience (and lessons-learned) as CEO.
- Strategy – setting the direction
- Translating and executing strategy through KPI’s and Initiatives
- Ensuring alignment with cascading and communication
- Examples of best practices from leading organizations globally
- Enabling execution and alignment with technology
The summit will address some of the biggest challenges in Business Transformation, which are:
- Rethinking operations end to end, incorporating digitalization activities along the whole value chain
- Cultural Transformation and creating a culture of Operational Excellence and Innovation.
- Achieving an Enterprise-Wide Operational Excellence Strategy
- Keeping up with new technologies, relative value relevance, and the creation of new opportunities.
Visit Corporater at the #BTOES18
Get first-hand knowledge about the Business Management Platform!
Corporater team will be on the exhibition floor, showcasing the extensive capabilities of the Corporater Business Management Platform. Come visit us to discover this comprehensive approach to management information, delivered on a single platform.
Reserve a one-on-one session with Corporater team!