The Ashridge Strategic Management Centre (ASMC®) is a group of former McKinsey and BCG partners and current business school faculty members who have a distinguished record of thought leadership in strategy and an extensive track record in leading publications. ASMC® Directors also run a collaborative strategy network with Heads of Strategy of major European companies as its members, and thus have a first-hand knowledge about the challenges to the strategy team role.
Corporater is happy to collaborate with Ashridge Strategic Management Centre (ASMC®) to offer a unique four-day Strategy Bootcamp from 30th September to 3rd October in London, facilitated by world leading strategy experts.
This bootcamp is customized to help strategy teams and emerging senior leaders to boost their understanding of strategic thinking, and to develop specific skills they need in order to perform their roles effectively, regardless of their background.
Sept 30 – Oct 3, 2019
TOG, 91 Wimpole Street, Marylebone, London W1G 0EF
The standard fee is £5,000 plus VAT (£4,000 for ASMC members)
THE BOOTCAMP COVERS THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- Strategy, value creation and competitive advantage, and the key pieces of a strategy story
- Strategic analysis, the tools, frameworks, and analytical approaches to strategy
- Framing of strategic options, choices, and prioritizing strategic issues
- Strategy, finance, and creating a business case
- Communicating strategy and the first steps of implementation
- Corporate-level and portfolio strategy
- Strategy under uncertainty
Though this bootcamp, you will learn in-depth about the key aspects of value creation and strategic analysis, and also gain insights into a range of strategy tools and frameworks. You will also learn how to adopt a more appropriate approach towards making strategic decisions.