The summit’s keynote speech will be delivered by David Blunt, Head of Conduct Specialists, FCA. The event focuses on the key issues that all regulated firms need to get to grips with, whether they are asset managers and insurers who are finalizing their implementation projects prior to coming within the ambit of the SMCR, or banks that are already within scope. The event will also address the needs of senior executives in all FCA and PRA regulated firms.
Corporater is proud to be a sponsor of the one-day summit – ‘A Practical Update on Key Issues and Developments in the Senior Managers and Certification Regime’, to be held in London.
RESERVE A ONE-ON-ONE WITH US
An expert team from Corporater will be on the exhibition floor showcasing the best-in-class SMCR solution that supports ‘active management’ of regulatory responsibilities at senior manager, certification and conduct levels. Feature-rich and full of functionalities, Corporater SMCR software solution provides intelligent workflow, collaboration and risk management capabilities alongside the ability to connect to other underlying HR, compliance, legal, risk or programme management systems (as needed).
Reserve a one-on-one session with the Corporater team!
AT THE EVENT
The event’s agenda will tackle the key issues from a very practical perspective and will include the following few issues:
- The FCA’s analysis of the key challenges that SMCR presents to regulated firms
- Analysis of the practical compliance challenges faced by banks and insurers already in the SMCR
- SMCR enforcement: lessons learned to date and implications for ‘reasonable steps’ under the Duty of Responsibility
- Inter-relationship between SMCR and employment law in the context of misconduct and investigations
- Third party liabilities under the SMCR: outsourcing, Regtech and cloud-based IT etc.