Risk management has always been a complex function for banks and financial institutions. Today the scope of regulatory compliance and risk management has become much broader, and the potential impact of non- compliance is significantly high. The 2nd Annual Operational Risk Management Summit 2019 focuses on the BFSI sector to discuss the compliance, stay up-to-date on the risk & latest legal changes and technology. The summit will have keynotes sessions and discussions from leading industry stalwarts, breakout groups, continuing education, and plenty of networking opportunities.
Join Corporater at the the 2nd Annual Operational Risk Management Summit 2019
Corporater is the networking partner of this event.
Key Focus areas
- Emerging risk dynamics & evolving regulations
- Risk & compliance strategy and risk management in digital era
- Structuring and coordinating the three lines of defence and Vendor risk management
- Contribution of internal audit and implementing effective risk appetite and formulating RAS
- A strategic approach to strengthen your risk culture and to mitigate Anti Money Laundering and fraud for greater efficiency
- Building a sustainable multidiscipline risk program and Role of AI, Big Data, Machine Learning & DLT
- Strengthening risk management framework in NBFC’s & ensuring effective BCM processes
- Future of FinTech and how risk management department is evolving